Your Nav Bar Here

August 8, 2012

Millions of peaches, peaches for me...

You can thank me later for getting that fabulous song stuck in your head.

I've been a little depressed this week because it's already the EIGHTH of AUGUST and I feel like there are only a few grains left in my summer hourglass, and it bums me right out.  I capital-HEART summer for so many reasons, not the least of which is all the glorious fresh fruits!



So this past weekend Hubby and I got a half bushel of peaches at a local farm, and I set to making not one, but two peach pies (find the recipe I used here).  Then I had to hurry and freeze the rest of them because they were r-i-p-e and not going to last another day.  

And I don't have to tell you (again) that fresh peaches with cream is the best. breakfast. EVER.  But I will anyway.  Peaches with almond milk is a close second.  

1 comments:

Post a Comment