Your Nav Bar Here

June 23, 2013

An Overly Obsessive Spice Rack

Inspired once again by Smitten Kitchen, I decided it was high time to take my cabinets from looking like this:





to looking serene and lovely:
Isn't it so pretty?  I made the labels in photoshop using these as a template.  For the spices I used these jars and covered the labels with slightly larger sized clear labels.  For everything else I used Oxo Pop-Top containers, and printed the labels on full sheet sized shipping labels, and before cutting them out I covered them with laminating sheets, just to keep them looking fresh and new.  (We found the 10-pack of Oxo containers at Costco for around $50, so if you can, look there first!)  I also packed all the extra spices that I had in one-pound bags into these large jars from Ikea.

Now how about some detail shots, eh?





1 comments:

Skye said...

Wow that is pretty! I love it.

Post a Comment